Caramel & Vanilla Soy Candle
Light up our sweet and salty buttery caramel candle, balanced perfectly with rich, creamy vanilla, coconut and tonka bean.
Our Dara candles are hand poured into our frosted white jar using a blend of pure coconut and soy wax, wooden wicks and premium fragrance oils. All our candles are natural, vegan, eco-friendly. No Pesticides, Palm Oil, Petroleum or GMOs.
Burn time: 50 hours
Dimensions: 15cm x 10.5cm
Fragrance Family: Gourmand
Top Notes: Buttery, Balsamic
Middle Notes: Salted Caramel, Coconut
Base Notes: Creamy Vanilla, Tonka Bean
- Light the wooden wick at one end and allow the flame to flow naturally across the wick.
- Make sure that the top surface of the wax melts all the way to the edge of the candle before extinguishing the flame.
- Allow the wax to pool. This will keep the candle from tunneling or leaving wax on the sides of the vessel.
- Your flame height may vary and occasionally appear to self-extinguish. Even a low flame will continue to heat, and the flame height should return shortly.
- Your candle performs best when kept lit for 3 to 4 hours.
- It is unlikely the wick will need trimming. If your candle flame grows to over 1 inch high or the candle begins to smoke, then carefully extinguish the candle, allow the wick and wax to cool, and trim the wick to 1/4 inch. Remove and discard all wick trimmings before relighting the candle.